Office will be open Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 am – 11:00 am
The POW Women’s Club has completed the installation of Phase 1 of the ‘Recognition Walk’ consisting of granite pavers and located in the walkway from the pavilion to the parking lot. Pavers have been engraved with family or individual names, memorials, cottage names, etc. In Phase 2, these engraved pavers continue to be available for purchase.
The cost for each 6″ x 10″ paver will be $120.00.
To order, please complete the form below and return as instructed with payment. Once your payment is received you will be provided a form where you indicate your specific engraving. Contact Jan Tonucci 860-434-5360 or Danne Pineo 860-434-8020 for additional information.
The responsibility of the Nominating Committee is to identify, screen and select candidates to serve on the Point O’Woods Association Board of Governors as well as the WPCA Board of Governors and the Nominating Committee.
The committee consists of 3 members who serve a 3 year term. There is an opening for a 2 year term and one for a 3 year term. Members must be a POW property owner. We are looking for individuals who are objective thinkers, familiar with the community, have a strong desire to serve the POW community.
If you have an interest in serving on notify the Office Administrator, at email@example.com or 860-434-5686.
If a property owner believes a tree that is next to their property and believed to be on Point O’Woods property, is dying or dead and believed to be in need of removal, the property owner will need to do the following:
- Provide a recent survey of their property showing the tree on Point O’Woods property with dimensions, markings or “pins” to show the property lines.
- If the property owner does not have a recent survey, they will need to have said area surveyed by a licensed and certified survey company.
- They will need to have their property “pinned” or marked with proper markings so we can review land titles and verify property lines.
- They will need to send this information to the Board of Governors for review.
- Once verified, the Point O’Woods Board will take steps to have said tree(s) removed.
Stumps will not be part of the removal process. The Board is only willing to take down tree(s) to protect property and for concerns of safety.