Pavilion Use Request
Point O’ Woods Pavilion
The Pavilion at POW was built with the idea of creating a central gathering spot for the community. It was constructed for the benefit and enjoyment of all the property owners, guests and tenants.
The recreation program meets here on a daily basis from the end of June through mid August. Registration for the summer camp takes place here at 8:00 AM Monday-Friday. The pavilion is also the venue for numerous events including ice cream socials, concerts, wine tasting, Halloween parties and other social events sponsored by the Recreation and the Women’s club.
Any POW owner who would like to use the pavilion for personal use that includes more than 20 people needs to request permission from the Board of Governors at least 2 weeks before the event. The Board will then meet to discuss the request and will notify you of the approval or denial. Out of respect to our neighbors, no groups larger that 50 people will be allowed. Other personal usage is allowed on a first come first serve basis.
The following guidelines are for the usage at the Pavilion:
- The POW Recreation Program has first priority for usage
- NO glass containers are allowed at anytime
- NO Alcoholic beverages (exceptions are made for Women’s club and Board of Governors approved events)
- NO Smoking
- Area must be left clean and all trash removed
- Cars parked in parking lot must have approved POW stickers or have been granted parking privileges from the Board of Governors
- The Pavilion closes at 10pm unless otherwise specified as a courtesy to our neighbors
Please submit the following form to the Operations Administrator at the office or by email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Board’s consideration no later than 1 month before the event. Additional details may be requested.