Pavilion Use Request
Point O’ Woods Pavilion
The Pavilion at POW is intended to provide a central gathering place for the community. It was constructed for the benefit and enjoyment of all the property owners and guests. The pavilion is the venue for numerous events including ice cream socials, concerts, wine tasting, Halloween parties and other social events sponsored by the Recreation and the Women’s Club.
Any POW owner who would like to use the pavilion for personal use that includes more than 20 people, needs to apply to reserve it at least 1 month before the event and agree to comply with the guidelines for use listed below.
To reserve the pavilion:
Complete the Pavilion Use Request form, and forward it to the POW Office $100.00 Office Administrator will review the application, clarify the use, and confirm your reservation. If there are special circumstances, the request will be reviewed at the next monthly Board of Governors meeting when they will discuss the request and will notify you of the approval or denial. Out of respect to our neighbors, no groups larger that 50 people will be allowed. Other personal usage is allowed on a first come first serve basis.
Pavilion Use Guidelines:
- The POW Recreation Program and Women’s Club has first priority for usage
- NO glass containers are allowed at anytime
- NO Alcoholic beverages (exceptions are made for Women’s club and Board of Governors approved events)
- NO Smoking
- Area must be left clean and all trash removed
- Cars parked in parking lot must have approved POW stickers or have been granted parking privileges from the Security Commissioner
- The Pavilion closes at 10:00 PM unless otherwise specified as a courtesy to our neighbors
- $100 deposit required that will be returned if there are no violations.
Please submit the following form to the Office Administrator at the office or by email firstname.lastname@example.org for the consideration no later than 1 month before the event. Additional details may be requested.