Appealing an Ordinance Violation


If you have received a ticket for violating an ordinance, and you feel it is unjust or inaccurate, you have the right to appeal. Complete the the Ordinance Violation Appeal form below, and get it to the Operations Administrator, P.O. Box 152, South Lyme, CT 06376 or drop it at the Administrative Office at 12 Connecticut Road.

You will be contacted by the Board of Governors Appeals Committee to review your individual situation. The Committee will determine the merit of your appeal based on the facts and decide whether the appeal should be presented at a board meeting.

Click HERE to download the Ordinance Violation Appeal form.