Weddings on the Beach
WEDDINGS ON THE BEACH
Weddings are allowed on the Point O'Woods beach, but they must abide by beach regulations (i.e., no eating or drinking, glass or dogs). If you are interested in having a wedding on the beach, please contact the Board of Governors at least two (2) months prior to the scheduled event for approval (send an email with name, date, details to the Administrative Office at firstname.lastname@example.org).
The following is the Point O'Woods policy for Weddings on the beach:
- Short ceremonies can be held after 6:00 pm.
- The boardwalk and the beach are the community’s shared property and cannot be reserved for private events.
- The Pavilion at the parking lot may be reserved if available. A $100 security deposit is due with the application. (Click here to review Pavilion Use guidelines.)
- As long as space is available and no other beach events are happening on the date requested, wedding parking may be accommodated in the parking lot for up to 15 cars at $5 per car.
- There can be no parking on the roads.