Off Season Security Rules
POINT O'WOODS OFF SEASON SECURITY RULES
During the "off-season" from October 1 through April 30, Point O'Woods (POW) Ordinances and Rules and Regulations are still in effect.
Additionally, since POW is a private community, visitors other than property owners, tenants and authorized guests are not permitted to utilize the beach, boardwalk, boat basin, playground area, tennis courts, pavilion or any other POW amenities. Any visitors utilizing any of the above who are not property owners and tenants (or their authorized guests) will be asked to leave immediately. Additionally, parking in the beach/boat basin area is restricted to residents and tenants.
It should be remembered that during the off-season, the following rules must be strictly observed for the safety of our ever-increasing year-round residents:
- All motor vehicles, including golf carts, must observe all stop signs and the POW speed limit of 15 MPH.
- There is no parking on any POW roadway except for authorized residents at the end of Champion Road and at the end of Hillcrest Road.
- The beach/boat basin parking lot is restricted to residents, tenants and authorized guests.
- Motor vehicles, including golf carts, must observe the "do not enter" restrictions at the west end of the beach/boat basin parking lot.
- The use of the boat ramp is restricted to residents, tenants and their authorized guests.
Any vehicle that is illegally parked within the development may be subject to ticketing, towing and/or booting.
The security cameras that are positioned throughout POW are fully operative, and they are monitored on a continuous basis.