Pavilion Use Request
Point O' Woods Pavilion
The Pavilion at POW is intended to provide a central gathering place for the community. It was constructed for the benefit and enjoyment of all the property owners and guests. The pavilion is the venue for numerous events, including ice cream socials, concerts, wine tasting, Halloween parties and other social events sponsored by the Recreation Department and the Women’s Club.
Any POW owner who would like to use the pavilion for personal use (for an event that includes more than 20 people) should submit a Pavilion Use Request Form to the POW office at least one (1) month before the event. A $100 refundable deposit in the form of a check made payable to "POW Beach Association" should be submitted with your application.
The POW Office Administrator will review the application, clarify the use, and confirm your reservation. If there are special circumstances, the request will be reviewed at the next monthly Board of Governors meeting, following which you will be notified of the Board's decision. Out of respect to our neighbors, no groups larger that 50 people will be allowed. Personal use of the Pavilion will be allowed on a first come, first served basis. Additional details regarding your event may be requested.
Pavilion Use Guidelines:
By submitting an application, you agree to comply with the guidelines for use, as listed below.
- The Point O'Woods Association, Recreation Department, and Women's Club have first priority for usage
- NO glass containers are allowed at any time
- NO alcoholic beverages are permitted (exceptions are made for Association approved events)
- NO smoking
- Area must be left clean and all trash should be removed
- Cars parked in the parking lot must have approved POW stickers or have been granted parking privileges from the Security Commissioner
- The Pavilion closes at 10:00 PM unless otherwise specified as a courtesy to our neighbors
- A $100 deposit is required; it will be returned if there are no violations